Can you guess how many of them are about the weather?
Ah yes, Seattle is a whole world in itself. From cream cheese on hot dogs to the city-wide refusal to use umbrellas, there are some things that only people living in Seattle will truly understand. We wanted to know exactly what those things are, so we asked our readers the question… and boy, did they deliver. Without further ado, here are our Instagram and Facebook followers’ best responses to “Tell me you’re from Seattle without telling me you’re from Seattle”:
1. I don’t own an umbrella
2. Let’s go for a hike!
3. Hello sun ☀️, long time no see!
4. Hey! The mountain is out today!
5. So you work for Amazon?
6. It’s Pike Place, not Pikes Place.
7. I keep 3 different types of raincoats in my car, bc you just never know when you’ll need a lightweight, polar fleece, or juuuuust in between 🌧🌦🌈
8. Pike or Pine?
9. Yeah for sure, we should catch up some time…
10. Which Subaru is yours?
11. Which Starbucks do you want to meet at? The one in the lobby? The one right outside of the building? Or the one across the street?