The new Starbucks Oleato line is bringing olive oil-infused coffee to Seattle.
Starbucks is bring “the unexpected” to Seattle this week: a lineup of their new Oleato beverages that combine coffee with olive oil in various ways. After its initial debut in Italy, the Oleato line has hit the States—but only in select locations in New York, LA, Chicago, and Seattle. You’ll be able to try out the new Starbucks Oleato drinks at select locations in Seattle starting on March 23 and 27. According to Starbucks, the addition of the olive oil makes for “a velvety smooth, delicately sweet and lush coffee.”
Read on for all the details!
Intrigued? If you want to try it out for yourself, these new beverages will be available at Starbucks Reserve stores, the original Starbucks store in Pike Place Market, and in select Starbucks stores across Seattle.
Four new beverages from the Oleato line will be available starting on March 23 only at Seattle’s Starbucks Reserve Roastery in Capitol Hill and the Starbucks Reserve SoDo store. These are:
- The Oleato Caffè Latte: Starbucks Reserve Espresso and oat milk infused with Partanna extra virgin olive oil.
- The Oleato Iced Cortado: Starbucks Reserve Espresso with orange piloncillo syrup, orange bitters and oat milk, infused with Partanna extra virgin olive oil. Served over ice and finished with an orange peel.
- The Oleato Golden Foam Cold Brew: Starbucks Reserve Cold Brew lightly sweetened with vanilla bean syrup and finished with Partanna extra virgin olive oil infused cold foam.
- The Oleato Golden Foam Espresso Martini: Starbucks Reserve signature Espresso Martini topped with a layer of Golden Foam, a fusion of fior di latte (sweet cream) and Partanna extra virgin olive oil.
You can also opt for the Oleato Tasting Experience at the Starbucks Reserve Roastery. During this tasting experience, a barista will showcase “the alchemy of aroma, flavor, and texture unique to Oleato.” You can make a reservation on the Starbucks Reserve website.
Happen to be near Pike Place Market? The original Starbucks store located at the market will also be selling the new beverages starting on March 23. If you visit this location, however, be prepared for a long line.
Wondering if you’ll be able to pick up one of the new Oleato coffees at your local Starbucks? The answer is maybe! Select Starbucks stores in Seattle will start selling three of the Oleato beverages on March 27: the latte, the cold brew, and an iced espresso drink described below.
- The Oleato Iced Shaken Espresso: This coffee-forward beverage combines toffee nut, espresso and oat milk infused with Partanna extra virgin olive oil.
Would you try any of these olive oil-infused coffee drinks from Starbucks? Let us know!
Featured image via Starbucks