Field to Table in Seattle offers the city’s best food in an epic setting.
Ready for one of the most unique dining experiences you can have in Seattle? Field to Table in Seattle is happening now through Saturday, February 18 in Lumen Field. Every night features a different four-course meal by a different local chef. Reservations are still available if you’d like to try one of these exciting dinners this week.
Read on for all the details you need to know about Field to Table!
Reservations for this week’s dinner are still available and start at $149 per person. The February 15 dinner features James Beard-nominated Chef David Nichols of Eight Row. On February 16 it will be Chef Brandon Muehl of Ascend Prime Steak & Sushi. The February 17 dinner will be by Chef Dre Neeley of Gravy on Vashon. And on February 18 Chef Mutsuko Soma of Kamonegi will team up with Chef Kaleena Bliss.
You can do a little research about each chef and their restaurant to decide which culinary adventure you’d like to choose, or pick at random. After all, you really can’t go wrong with any of the above options.
Chefs from previous nights’ dinners include Mel Miranda of Musang, Stuart Lane of Spinasse, and Josh Delgado of Le Coin.
In addition to the amazing food, you also get to meet and chat with the night’s chef as they walk through the dining area and discuss the night’s menu. You’ll also be able to take home a commemorative photo of the night. Finally, you get bragging rights about having eaten a meal on Lumen Field!
A few important things to keep in mind before your dinner:
- You enter Lumen Field through the North Gate at 800 Occidental Avenue South (you walk through the parking lot first).
- Parking is free inside the North Lot.
- Doors open 30 minutes prior to your reservation, and your whole party must be present to be seated.
- You can choose between a meat/fish or vegetarian meal.
- You may want to wear an extra-warm coat or even bring a blanket, as the tent can be cool.
- Don’t wear stiletto heels—they’re not allowed on the field.
- Bags must be clear or no larger than 4.5″ x 6.5″