Be ready to experience an enchanting night at this beautiful event!
Water Lantern Festival offers a great night filled with fun, happiness, hope, and great memories that you’ll cherish forever. Visit, and spend the most magical night alongside friends and family.
Create memorable moments with your loved ones, and witness the beauty of thousands of lanterns reflecting upon the water. Enjoy live music, food trucks, launch your very own lantern, and watch it cruise along the water. The launch party for this lantern festival usually begins at sunset and continues for 1 or 2 hours; so, make sure to arrive on time!
If you decide to visit, you can choose between a variety of tickets that will include an entry wristband, access to the food truck area, one floating kit lantern, marker, a LED light, one drawstring bag, and a scavenger hunt giveaway entry.
- Adult ticket: includes all of the above for $25.99
- Youth ticket (8 to 14 years old): includes all of the above for $11.99
- Deluxe with ticket protection and 25% off: includes all of the above, plus a mandala throw for $39.99
- Date night special: includes 2 adult tickets, 2 lantern kits, 2 markers, and lights, plus a mandala throw to share for $64.99
- Kid ticket: (o to 7 years old): Free entry without a lantern kit.
All lanterns are made from rice paper and wood and they use LED candles that will be recycled and reused after. Lantern Festival staff will clean up after the event, and all lanterns will be recovered.
Where: 14905 Bresemann Blvd S, Spanaway, WA 98387 (Tacoma) / 7312 West Green Lake Dr, N, Seattle, WA 98103 (Seattle)