Not sure what to do for Mother’s Day? We’ve got you covered.
May 9th is just around the corner and if you’d like to spend an unforgettable Mother’s Day in the city, a great way to do it is outdoors, with a delightful picnic just below the Space Needle.
This year, they are hosting a “Picnic In The Park”, a great option for those that don’t have time to plan. Choose between the beautiful view of the International Fountain Mall, South Fountain Lawn, the Mural Amphitheatre, or Broad Street Green. Just pick up your basket and enjoy a whole day under the sun with your loved ones.
Each picnic package is designed for two people and it includes your own insulated and reusable waterproof basket and blanket.
Inside the basket you’ll find:
- Flower bouquet
- Confetti Popper
- Sparkling apple cider and mandarin orange juice mocktail
- Caprese salad
- Vegetable crudité with ranch dip
- Local cheeses, cured meats, Muscat grapes, and rosemary crackers
- Strawberries with clotted cream
- Fruity Pebbles and macarons
- Still and sparkling water
- A map with the best spots to sit
Each basket is $100 dollars and you can buy yours from the Space Needle website!
If you’re thinking of a post-picnic activity, don’t forget there are a lot of museums within walking distance of Seattle Center including the Selfie Museum, the Museum of Pop Culture, and Chihuly Garden and Grass.
Featured image from Shutterstock.