Looking for a socially distanced plan? This drive-in movie experience at Marymoor Park is a great option!
One of America’s most famous pastimes arrives at Marymoor Park, where you’ll get to enjoy a safely distanced experience, and watch some epic movies on a 40 ft movie screen; all from your vehicle!
Hungry? Don’t worry, Marymoor Park offers a sweet variety of food trucks, and you can even bring your own drinks! (No alcohol allowed). Check out their Facebook page for more information about the food trucks listed for each movie.
The ticket admission is $30 per carload. In an effort to provide the best viewing for all guests, the next guidelines will be used:
- Section 1 (front): Small vehicles under 5-feet tall
- Section 2: Mid-sized vehicles between 5-feet to 6-feet tall
- Section 3: Large vehicles over 6-feet tall
- Section 4 (back) Open Hatch: All vehicles that would prefer to back into their parking space and watch the movie with their hatch open will be parked in the back in section 4.
You can opt to watch from your car, or sit outside in a chair. Face masks are required if you leave your vehicle, and social distancing is advised. This event is for ticketed vehicles only, there are no walk-ups available.
Some of their screenings include:
- Footloose 1984 version: Wed, Jul 14, 2021, 9:15 pm – 11:15 pm
- A Knight’s Tale: Wed, Jul 21, 2021, 9:15 pm – 11:15 pm
- Best In Show: Wed, Jul 28, 2021, 9:00 pm – 11:00 pm
- Hook: Thu, Jul 29, 2021, 9:00 pm – 11:00 pm
This cool drive-in movie experience is created by Epic Events, the Pacific Northwest leader in outdoor movie entertainment. Check out their website for more information and outdoor drive-in movie rentals.
Where: Marymoor Park. 6046 W Lake Sammamish Parkway NE, Redmond, WA.
- East entrance: 176th Ave NE & NE 65th Street.
- West entrance off West Lake Sammamish Pkwy NE.