The Chateau Ste. Michelle summer concerts are back for 2023.
Winter is officially over in Seattle, now that the Chateau Ste. Michelle winery has announced its 2023 summer concert lineup! This popular winery in Woodinville is only a 15-mile drive from Seattle. Every summer, Seattleites flock to the gorgeous winery grounds for some summertime tunes (and a bottle of wine or two). Before you go, make sure to read our full guide to this summer’s concert series below.
Read on for the 2023 artist lineup and more details!
This year’s lineup includes some exciting highlights such as Ringo Starr, James Taylor, Elvis Costello, Charlie Puth, Fitz and the Tantrums, Jason Mraz, Sheryl Crow, Tori Amos, Regina Spektor, Barenaked Ladies, Goo Goo Dolls, and Counting Crows. See the full summer concert schedule here.
The summer concert series starts with James Taylor on May 25th and ends with Natalie Merchant on September 22. Tickets are on sale now for the two James Taylor concerts and the Backroads Blues Festival concert featuring Kenny Wayne Shepherd and Joe Bonamassa with special guests on May 28.
Tickets for the remaining summer concerts will go on sale this Monday, April 3 at 10:00 a.m. on Ticketmaster.
Individual concert tickets (for general admission) range from $50 to $80. You can also pay more for Lawn Reserve seating, which is the newest seating option in the middle of the amphitheater with a great view and chairs provided.
You can also purchase season tickets. These include VIP parking and a private entrance, prime location seats and suites, and in-suite food and beverage service.
If you plan to go, here are some important things to know:
- No pets are allowed (other than service animals)
- Kids are welcome, and ages two and younger are admitted for free
- Concerts will be held rain or shine and there is no covered seating, so come prepared for the weather
- GA is lawn seating only so bring your own blanket or low-backed chair, or purchase a chair there
- Carpooling or ride shares are recommended; on-site parking costs $30
- Each attendee is permitted one item (bag or cooler), plus their chair or blanket if sitting in GA
- You may not bring outside alcohol except for unopened wine bottles purchased at the winery
For tickets and more information, visit the winery website.
Chateau Ste. Michelle Summer Concerts
When: Select dates from May 25 through September 22, 2023
Where: Chateau Ste. Michelle Winery in Woodinville