We never get tired of seeing incredible photos of Seattle and luckily, there is no shortage of talented Seattle photographers. We are grateful to be able to share their work on our Instagram to all of our followers to enjoy. Now that 2022 is coming to a close, we rounded up the 10 most-liked photographs that we shared this year. Be sure to follow Secret Seattle on Instagram so you don’t miss out in 2023!
Here are the top photos of Seattle that we shared on Instagram in 2022:
1. The Blue Angels in August
2. A dusting of snow in December
December 2022 saw some pretty wild winter weather in Seattle (we’ll never forget that ice storm before Christmas). We shared these photos by Steven Luong (click on the post above to see the second photo) that got everyone excited for a white Christmas in Seattle.
3. Seattle houseboats lit up in September
A smoky September made for a moody image of Seattle houseboats by Corey Perry.
4. A fiery Seattle sunset in September
5. The Space Needle decorated for Christmas in November
Steven Luong spread some holiday cheer at the end of November with this shot of the Space Needle’s sparkling Christmas “tree.”
6. A full moon behind the Space Needle in September
7. Mount Rainier National Park in May
It wasn’t all urban photography. Everyone loved this colorful photo of nearby Mount Rainier National Park in the spring by Brenda Baxter.
8. The Great Wheel lit up for Halloween in October
9. Pike Place Market looking festive in December
Pike Place Market was all dressed up for the holidays this December and everyone loved the moody, vintage vibes of this capture by Erick Ramirez.
10. Fall colors in Mount Rainier National Park in October
Finally, one more shot of Mount Rainier National Park—but this one by Tim Fan captured the fall colors of October.
Make sure to follow Secret Seattle on Instagram for even more in 2023, and give all these amazing Seattle photographers a follow as well!