The Kirkland Summerfest is coming back this weekend, and you can’t miss it!
After a long wait, Kirkland Summerfest is back, and they’re celebrating in a big way. This 3-day event will offer a variety of outdoor activities and entertainment. From this Friday until Sunday, people will be able to enjoy a lively night market, musical performances, purveyors of fine food, local beers and wine, and interactive activities for all ages!
This Kirkland festival is a great opportunity to visit this incredible destination and immerse yourselves in a vibrant cultural scene. If you’re looking to visit all weekend long, there are some great accommodations for you.
The Kirkland Summerfest lineup for this Friday will look like this:
Friday, July 30
- 2 pm – 7 pm street Market
- 3 pm – 7 pm DJ Kourosh
- 4 pm – 7 pm Sails & Ales Beer Fest – A Tiki Adventure (21+, ticketed)
- 6 pm – 6:30 pm Takiest Tiki Hawaiian Shirt Contest
- 7:30 pm – 9:30 pm Long Live Rock LIVE on stage (21+, ticketed)
- 9:30 pm – 11 pm DJ Kourosh
- 10 pm Tasting Garden Entry Gate closes
- 10:15 pm Last Call
- 10:30 pm Last Pour – taps closed, bottles corked
- 11 pm Festival Close
Check their full schedule for Saturday, and Sunday on Kirkland’s Summerfest website.
This event offers different types of tickets on sale:
- Long Live Rock Anthem and Encore Hits for $20
- Nite Wave – Live 80’s New Wave w special guest All4Doras $34
Sales and Ales Beer Fest
- A Tiki Adventure $29 (Friday, Saturday, and Sunday tickets are sold separately)
Sip Kirkland – Washington Wine Festival
- Sip Kirkland Wine Tasting on Saturday for $29